ENTER U'R LOCATION FOR PART TIME JOBS

ENTER U'R LOCATION FOR PART TIME JOBS

Wednesday 2 March 2011

SUBWAY (Teleborg / Samarkand) LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEES

SUBWAY is the world's second largest fast-food chain with over 31 000 restaurants in 91 countries.
For our stores in Teleborg Center and Samarkand in Vaxjo, we are seeking a number of employees / sandwich artist. You are applying must be outgoing and have good interpersonal skills and considers good customer service as the most important. "It would be an advantage if you have previous experience but not required, because we will train you. "We are also looking for a talented and experienced team leaders.
Mail your application to subway.teleborg @ gmail.com today!


Duration / Working Hours
Permanent


Full time / Part time
Access
As soon
Salary
Fixed salary
Hourly


Application deadline: 2011-03-08
We accept application by e-mail:  subway.teleborg @ gmail.com


Address
SUBWAY 35 254 VÄXJÖ
Visiting address
Blacksmith Svängen 70

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to work here. I know i am replying late, but i hope you still have a place for me.

    contact on 0764094346.

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bebe Joy FILIPINA5 August 2014 at 16:22

    Hello,I really love to work in your company. When I was in singapore 2011 my friend working in Subway also and since Im in a tourist visa that time that is why I dont have a chance to work there in subway singapore branch.I hope I still have the biggest chance to work here in subway sweden as I am here now in sweden.I hope I can recieve a reply as soon as possible as I really love to work in your company.Her is my mobile number here in sweden +46723108476 and my email address is bebejoy_alimanza@yahoo.com...

    ReplyDelete