ENTER U'R LOCATION FOR PART TIME JOBS

ENTER U'R LOCATION FOR PART TIME JOBS

Sunday 6 February 2011

Wanted WINDOW CLEANER

We are looking for an experienced of window cleaning, self-propelled, which is accurate, efficient,
and feel satisfaction with customer satisfaction.You must be able to work independently and be flexible.
Honesty and loyalty are very important. You need to master planning and result-oriented and work effectively
against targets that are economically oriented and be stress and optimistic overall and social openness is important. As a person you should be stable and used to taking responsibility and being disciplined.
You should be able to communicate in Swedish and English.
Driving license is necessary
Good references are very important
You should have several years experience in window cleaning.


Work location is Stockholm - Uppsala
Driving-B
Duration / Working Hours
Permanent
Full time / Part time
hour


Salary
Fixed salary
Applications
Application deadline: 2011-02-28


Set reference: Window
We accept application by e-mail: info@norrskensgroup.eu
Address
NORTHERN LIGHTS GROUP AB BOX 2334 10318 STOCKHOLM





9 comments:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about home window cleaning .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be very helpful for the students of Sweden, as they would be allowed to earn money for their education. This is especially helpful to those who are less fortunate but know how to clean windows. I hope you continue to help people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This can be a great publish it had been very informative. I look forward in reading through much more of your projects. Also, I ensured to bookmark your site in order to return later. I loved every moment of reading through it."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This is a excellent website to stayed on .I just came upon your useful weblog and desired to say that I have really experienced studying your websites. I will be your regular guest, that is for sure."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information "

    ReplyDelete
  6. "for one's marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back at some point. I want "

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I really enjoyed reading nice blog, just looking about some blogs, appears a fairly nice platform you might be utilizing. I’m presently using Word Press for a few of my websites but looking to change."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "i’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. "

    ReplyDelete
  9. "really enjoyed reading nice blog, just looking about some blogs, appears a fairly nice platform you might be utilizing. I’m presently using Word Press for a few of my websites "

    ReplyDelete